Service Centre Policies:
Note: All parts (Components, PCs, Notebooks, etc.) brought in for servicing or RMA that are ready for pick up by customer, will only be held for thirty (30) days, after which Perth PC will no longer be liable for said items and said items will become property of Perth PC.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a product, and would like to request a return or a replacement, please note the following:
2. Returns for refund are only valid within 14 days of your original purchase date unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
3. All products that had been registered with the manufacturers for warranty and service support cannot be returned to Perth PC for credit or replacement. The warranty and service of such products will be handled by the manufacturer directly.
4. Certain products, such as opened headphones, headsets, microphones cannot be returned for hygienic requirements or special as-is sales conditions.
5. Software does not have any warranty and cannot be returned for refund or replaced due to authentic licensing registration/activation requirements.
6. Perth PC will assess a minimum 5% restocking fee on any opened or used products.
7. All products must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, packing materials and box.
8. All products returned for refund must be in good resalable condition.*
9. Perth PC will assess a minimum 5% restocking fee on any opened or used products. Perth PC will only accept defective items that are within the store warranty period. Defective items returned within the DOA period but without the complete accessories and packages will be accepted for repair only. Products that are classified as physical damage will not be covered by Perth PC's warranty.
10. Photo identification is required for exchange when customers are not able to present the original receipt.
11. There are no returns on any "SPECIAL ORDER" products
Please see below for policies on non-defective or defective items.
Non-Defective Return Policy:
2. No refunds or exchanges are permitted on any opened/used printer cartridges/toners, blank media (CD/DVD/etc.), software, water-cooling, and headsets
2. Physically damaged products will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Physical damage includes power surge, smoke and dust related damage.